On November 22, 2013 I saw a post from Rarasaur. It’s her birthday today and my way of commemorating it is by repeating what I did last year today. Copying her blog post. She participated in two blog hops (I think they’re called — original credit is in the original post) and I followed in her steps. This time I am going to answer the questions and give new information and let’s see what lie you think I am telling. I miss you, Rara. Happy Birthday! I would link to her post, but it’s not there anymore.
1. Why have you chosen your blog name?
I used to be CombatBabe, but I grew tired of being CB and decided it was time for a change. I’ve stuck with Wanna Be Uncool because to me it represents going against the grain, but doing so in a sense that is uniquely your own. Being you and not caring what others think, yet still being compassionate enough to embrace the way they think.
Alternate answer: It’s my favorite song by Courtney Love.
Pretty faces grab the headlines
You leave me nothing but my name
And all the grief keeps multiplying
And I pretend to feel no pain…
2. When you have an hour of free-time, what do you do?
When I am not studying WordPress and PHP, I am playing on WordPress. Yes, I am a computer, internet geek. Totally uncool.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would that be?
28. I like 28. It’s a good age.
4. If you could learn to do something, what would it be?
Well I am learning web design and development at the moment. I wouldn’t mind learning languages such as Ruby and Python. Coding drives me crazy and I think that’s why I love it.
5. What would be the first thing you’d buy if you won the lottery?
A new wardrobe. I am in need of some clothes. And money for said clothes.
6. What is the one thing that makes you absolutely unique?
I am the only person I know in my life that listens as well as I do. I think I would be taken aback if I met anyone as quiet as myself. And yes, it may not seem it here, but out in the rest of the world I am extremely quiet. I just don’t talk much.
7. What is your favorite blog?
Would it be egocentric to say my own? I will a lot of the time go through my archives and just read random posts I have written. If I were an actor, I’d probably review everything I did and admire how well I delivered my lines. I am not saying I am a great blogger or writer, but I do enjoy the shit I have put out.
And technically all the blogs I follow because if I didn’t like them, I wouldn’t follow them. I love all you guys.
5 Truths & a Lie
- I stole a babydoll from a childhood friend and hid it in an old cedar chest when she came by trying to retrieve it.
- I once when I was about 7 or 8 told a boy that I liked a boy in glasses while flipping my hair.
- My first kiss was when I was 9 or 10 behind a trashcan.
- I had sex with a guy in the same room at the same time my best friend was having sex with her boyfriend and I wasn’t on drugs.
- I used to take this guy Harvey with me to get fast food when I was high because with him we always scored free food.
- I haven’t done any other recreational drugs besides marijuana.
Let me know in the comments which one YOU think is the lie!